Image Map

Thursday 28 August 2014

Club Penguin Frozen Party 2014 : - See Elsa perform 'Let It Go'

Hi penguins!

First off I apologize for not posting a lot these days. I have been busy since I went to the seaside with my cousins 3 times and stayed there for 2 weeks. Now let's get back to updates!

Today Club Penguin updated and we can finally see Elsa perform 'Let it go' in her Ice Castle. When you try to go to her Ice Palace on map, Elsa will appear with her gifts that she brought, which in this case is Ice Furniture!
Here's a screenshot of Elsa performing 'Let it go'. It's a shame that she doesn't sing, but she only dances + when she dances, only Piano Instrumental of 'Let it go' is playing!

Don't forget to click on Elsa while she's performing to get her FREE background:
I like her performance, except the only thing that bothers me: Why doesn't Elsa sing? x) Anyways, until next time,

Waddle on!

-Marina Cro

No comments:

Post a Comment