Image Map

Friday 12 April 2013

Club Penguin Sneak Peeks -- Exclusives from #Clubpenguinsummit (New Games, new rooms, CJ snow info, June Party info)

Hey guys! A parent has posted on twitter some sneak peeks from the cp summit, check them out below(I will update this post if there will be more sneak peeks):

New mini game coming!!


The second sneak peek is a Marvel Superhero Takeover sketch! It's awesome! I think it's like a mission or something...


The third one is another sneak peek -- mini game for the Marvel party. I can't wait to play it!

The fourth is a sneak peek of the Dock (sketch for the Marvel party) It's something like a fishing thing...

Another sneak peek is a party room, and there's a secret tunnel in the water... Awesome, can't wait the party!! (It's the Dock)

The sixth sneak peek is -- New costumes are coming. (I think it's for the Marvel Party..)

The seventh sneak peek is --  some cranes at the Cove???

Another costumes for the Marvel Party!

Below we have another sneak peek, I don't really know what it is and the image isn't so clear but it's still awesome! It looks like a park or something..

 Some CJ Snow sneak peeks!!! I think we will enter on the CJ snow dojo from the SKI HILL!!!

Ski Village on the Marvel Party

 Another CJ Snow Dojo Sneak peek!

Sneak peek for the JUNE PARTY (some school) !!!

Rare items on the Marvel Party!

Marvel Superhero Takeover--Plaza sneak peek!

That's all for now! AWESOME SNEAK PEEKS!! Special thanks to t ! Awesome, isn't it! The Card JItsu snow will be awesome, and I think we will enter it from the Ski Hill and I like the new costumes and party rooms for the Marvel party!
Also, I don't know what party will be held on June but it's something with a school, I don't really know but I think it's going to be awesome! If you wanna post these on your blog please give credits to us. Thanks!


UPDATE 1:
Another sneak peek -- new game at the Marvel party: (Too many sneak peeks xD)



That's all guys! Check out the sneak peeks, I will update this post if there will be more sneak peeks! Until next time...

Waddle On!
~Andrey29



1 comment: